The new version of Chrono is now available
The opportunity for you to update, try or retry Chrono!
Our objective remains the same: offer users a simple tool, gathering all the public transport services for the Greater Montreal area, in real time*.
Following the previous version, you provided us with a large number of suggestions that we took into account. Add to that a user experience study and a survey of current users, the new version of Chrono 2.0 includes many improvements including:
- The possibility to consult proposals for alternative routes
- The ability to plan a route from a point on the map
- Optional login, allowing you to create favorites and alerts, without obligation to register
- Information on the last stop on a given circuit if it differs from the usual stop
- Graphical and ergonomic optimization to make navigation more pleasant and intuitive
- Adaptation of the map to visualize a circuit...
Chrono draws its data at the source, with no intermediaries, in order to provide the most up-to-date information in real time.
And it's only a step! We will continue to develop and improve with you this mobile application to meet your needs and concerns.
Your opinion and feedback are important to us to continue improving Chrono. We are counting on you to make Chrono - an application developed in Quebec by ARTM and its partners exo, RTL, STL, STM, the tool of choice to plan and make your trips!
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.